The Color Trilogy

Before I start with anything, I want to thank all of you for your cute messages, appreciation and good wishes on my first blog post. I aim to please you all.

Okay so this story is on the indo-western look where I am wearing a Black Full Sleeved T-shirt and A Red Tribal Print Skirt with cute elephants on it. Frankly, skirts for me have been the most comfortable bottoms yet way too ethnic. The moment you wear something like this, all you wish to do is roll yourself round and keep playing with it. Trust me, I am not kidding. Coming back to the look, the combination of red and black has always been eye-catching since years and silver accessories complete the look making it perfect for festive occasions or for casual outings.

So guys, Thank you for reading my story. Have a look at the pictures of that day.











Top- Max Fashion

Skirt- Galleria Shopping Centre

Accessories: Colaba Causeway


Leave your comments and suggestions below.

For any further queries you can contact me on: alfiakhan98@gmail.com

Love You All <3


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts