The Bold Story

OMG! Just 5 days and my birthday is here. Yayy. I frankly can't resist the happiness inside me. So basically this post is for you all. All you girls out there, this is Just For You. I've tried something unique this time. I am not only going to guide you all about style but also spread some good vibes.

The title 'The Bold Story' speaks about all the bold incidents that once took place in our lives,because even the smallest act of courage counts. From making a choice to raising voice, we all have some acts in the past that make us bold in some or the other way. If you reflect on your life, one decade at a time and write down your bravery, I'm sure you'd be surprised. Its time to celebrate our fearlessness.

So Girls,

Be yourself,  Apologize,  Rock the boat,  Let go of the past,  relax,  follow your dreams, grow,  choose to be happy,  practice gratitude,  ask for help,  keep your family before everything,  love yourself,  learn,  keep commitments and let your smile be constant.

Talking about my look, I've mixed two mild colors, pink and white by wearing t-shirt with stitched bottoms and with flash tattoos giving it very much of rock look and a floral head band which is cherry to the cake. You can style the head band as a choker too. This looks more of a concert look but you can wear this for a lunch date,movie,journey etc. The pocket clutch which I'm carrying was stuffed deep inside my wardrobe. So why not style old stuffs with new clothes? <3

























Outfit Details:

Top- Myntra 

Bottoms-Stitched 

Pocket Clutch- Gifted 

Neckpiece- Colaba Causeway

Flash Tattoos, Floral Head Band- happyblocks03 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts