Back to Oldskool


Hello Everyone! Did you people ever wonder that how will we look if we restyle our mom's wardrobe during the 80's. Well, I was quite fascinated when I saw the pictures of my mom in polka dots or bell bottoms with a touch of accessories.

So, I tried restyling the 1980's look with entire monochrome combination, wearing a polka dot top and black loose trousers which adds a pinch of what is in trend right now. Also, wearing golden studs and a handcuff which gives it a classy finish. I opted for tying my hair into a donut shaped bun and the cutest part of my look is that little white bow under it.

Oh Yes, have a glance at this monochromatic shoot-




















Top and Shoes- Bandra Hill Road

Trousers- Galleria Shopping Center

Accessories- Colaba Causeway and Bow- tangled_by_ds


I hope you liked me going to the oldskool days and restyling what our moms used to wear in there times.

Thankyou for reading my story! Much Love!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts