Eid 2015

Hello Lovelies! This is Alfiya Karim Khan with my own Style Scrapbook. It took a lot of courage, but after many hearty requests, appreciation and support from the people, I decided to create my own Fashion Blog. 

A 16 year old student who needs to manage both, studies and social life wants to share the ideas and recreate fashion in her own way. I have been waiting long for this day and I finally come up with the first post ie; Eid 2015. My blog will feature bi-polar ways of fashion. My motto is to style different ways of fashion from the Old Skool to the one going in the trend by not always wearing brands but by wearing things which fits in the budget.

I decided to put up my first blog post 'Eid 2015' as a mark of good luck wearing a Turquoise Pakistani Dress with some Azetic Print which gives it a fine festive look.  Here are a few stills from that day, Have a look <3









As this is my first post I'll need your support and love to make this a success. Leave your good wishes in the comment box below!

All the suggestions will be whole heartedly accepted. MUCH LOVE <3

                        Instagram Handle: alfiya_karim_khan

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts