Dubai from the 125th floor, Bumpy desert safari and much more !

All of us have that one special memory that stays fresh for years and mine are those 6 not so long days spent in UAE. It’s been more than 6 months now and I can still go on talking about every detail of this getaway. Well, your first international trip does that to you. Take it from me! I’m still as excited as I was the day I landed back to the bay narrating endless stories to every possible person I met. I’m glad that I still can share my excitement through this particular blog post :’) This one covers the second half of my time there and If you’re looking for the First half, check out the previous blog posts !

Now taking you back to May15, 2017We started off our day enjoying the Dolphin show. The beautiful sight of baby and mama dolphin showing their skills was extremely fun to watch. Later, we spent our evening at the Dubai Miracle garden which was magical. I love flowers and it was my major major fantasy to be here for at least once in my lifetime. The garden is incredibly beautiful and also the world’s largest natural flower garden with 109 million flowers planted. Now that’s huge !


Coral maxi dress- Splash
Tassel sling bag- Bandra

May 16, 2017 was about the Jumeirah beach at the coast of Persian Gulf. With sand so white and water so clear, nothing could go wrong ever. Also, the sight of the Palm Jumeirah island from the monorail was like the cherry on top. Palm Jumeirah island is famous for its glam hotels, posh towers and upmarket restaurants. Beach clubs with spas turn into nightclubs with live DJs in the evening. Absolutely had the most peaceful time walking by the bay in the night with the city all lit and lively.





Striped shirt- Bandra
Denim skirt- Bandra

Post 6pm we left our hotel rooms and headed towards the Dubai mall.The Dubai Mall is the largest mall in terms of its area having around 1,200 shops including the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo.The Aquarium tunnel recreates the fascinating environment in near-perfect detail and gives you the opportunity to walk right through it.

Next stop was the megatall skyscraper in Dubai, 'The Burj Khalifa.' From reaching the 124th floor in 60 secs to the alluring view from the top, everything was no less than a dream.Take me back somebody!




Mickey tee- Disney
Sequin pants- Koovs
Shoes- Bandra

May 17, 2017 marks the last day of me in Dubai. Had our day spent in the middle of the desert all giggling and playing. The super bumpy sand dunes ride was an adventure itself. Later, we had our evening packed with some belly dance and BBQ. The BBQ was bad but the dance made it up for sure.






Olive co-ord set- Colaba Causeway
Mustard singlet- Forever 21
Bohemian jewellery- Colaba Causeway

That’s all for my Dubai trip. Sorry for the delay in posting this one and a huge warm hug to all my lovely readers !!


Comments

Popular Posts