Casuals at College

Nobody loves repeating clothes unless its the favorite tee. How amazing it would have been when every outfit picture we liked on instagram, magically appeared into our wardrobes. But practically, that cant be true.

So how about creating new clothes by your own? Striped tops are my personal favorite and the one I am wearing was formerly a one piece I got just for 200 bucks from Bandra Hill Road about 2 years ago. Fringes are now in trend so I decided to transform my one piece into a fringe top which looked super chic. Also wearing shoes from Converse which give it a sporty look.

Trust me, its easy. Try yourself now <3















No girl would deny that oversized shirts are the most comfortable thing to wear on this earth. I personally prefer wearing light and easy clothes at college. Shirts make you look presentable and also are up-to comfort levels. Here, I am wearing a white cotton shirt from Being Human and cat-eye glasses giving it a nerdy look. Sports shoes and a side bag completes the look. You can also tie a knot to your shirt to make it a bit sassy. 










Outfit Details: 

Shirt- Being Human
Cat-Eye Glasses - Lenskart
Shoes- Reebok


Comments

  1. I loveee the second look!Your glasses❤️😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you're finially blogging !!!! All the best... You're gonna do very well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks alot . It is all because people like you asked me to do so . Much love ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts