Festive Lookbook

Hola Chicos, I am back with my new blog-post. Okay so as the festive season is already here I decided to share three different looks I would personally choose this season. Navratri just got over and I had the best experience like every year. Tbh,for me it is the most awaited festival of the year. Shopping for the typical festive dress is too boring so I've created some really interesting looks by teaming up two different things each time .The first look is based on indo-western style as I'm wearing a denim shirt over a long skirt and accessorizing it with some silver jewelry .The combination is not so traditional but it looks chic,isn't it?

The second look is me mixing the off white top which I bought almost two years ago.White with printed bottoms is always a good idea.I chose to wear only some gold earrings in order to minimize accessorization. 
I'm always fascinated to wear traditional attire as it looks sophisticated and fab both at the same time. The combination looks contrast and eye catching and this is my personal favorite. I am also wearing black kittens i got from Sole to Sole in order to sum up the look.

The third way is a total traditional type where I'm spotted wearing a red slit top and a yellow sequenced jacket and wide bottoms. I am also carrying a yellow sequenced jhola which makes it look a perfect Navratri outfit. This is more of the Rajwada Sadri kinda attire . Well,its tough to dress up traditional completely so I tried accessorizing it with just a pair of jhumkas.
You can glance through the pictures now



The Blues











Printing With Plain 












The Navratri Outfit















Love You All!!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts