The Bohemian Way

Hello everyone back with a new blog post. The title itself tells what will the post be about.According to me Bohemian is the fashion that refers to individuality , romance and free-spirited . It is all about mixing pieces and following your own inspirations. Details are paid most attention when it comes to the world of boho. Accessories makes it stand out of all the other styles . I for the very first time tried the bohemian way and trust me it turned out to be so amazing  . You guys will come to know after watching the pictures .So, I wore a beige printed maxi dress and teamed it up with a black cardigan . As I already mentioned above , boho is all about details hence a head chain and some flash tattoos  make it look ecstatic. Head chain was my personal favorite about this look and i had a special corner as I had to wait for about a month to get it delivered from Koovs.  Summing up the look Creme coloured leather lace shoes give a classy edge to the outfit.
































Maxi Dress- Snapdeal

Cardigan- Vero Moda

Head Chain, Lace Shoes- Koovs Fashion

Flash Tattoos- happyblocks03

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts