Wedding Diaries

Phew! Its already a month that my birthday passed. Seems it was just yesterday .And as days are passing by the torture grail is coming nearer. Torture grail? Exams haha. So as exams nearing I have less time to post my blog,but I'll try my best to deliver the best in these days. So as I asked you for suggestions and advice's for my blog, I was adviced to do Wedding looks. I was excited to some different level for this shoot as i love grooming myself even more when it comes to ethnic wear. I am wearing a Patiala suit which has a parrot green velvet kurti with much of silver and gold work on both of its sides. Red patiala and beige dupatta makes it look so gorgeous .Isn't it ? Three different colors make a great combination. The accessorization was the least , like really minimal wearing a pair of golden studs. Thats all. Also something i love about this look is the hairdo which took 10 mins for the first try . A messy low bun with front plaits. To match my footwear with my earrings , I went for golden kittens . This sums up my wedding look . Season of festivals and weddings is here . This is my way to get wedding ready in some really easy steps . What's yours?








































Your Comments are awaited <3

Comments

  1. Omgggg😍This is too pretty!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ..!!
    Any outfit u look fuckng awesome..!!!
    Ur dressing sense was.. 👌 ✌ fantastic..!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts