Chapter 17

A big thank you to everyone who sent the birthday wishes via messages, dms, comments and even posts. Jollity was all I experienced that moment.
Every girl wishes to have the best of looks, especially on her birthday.
Big day, after all. I want to look the best. That's all I want, is the only thing we desire for. But trust me even if you"re wearing something basic as a plain tee and denims, you still got that charm which is natural. It is what that day automatically gifts you.
So girls, do not worry about the outfit because all that matters is how you carry it. What's important is how you present yourself and this can make you rock the casuals too.
Talking about my birthday dress, I was wearing a sky blue slit top and teamed it up pink pleated palazzo pants. Slits are hitting the trend list at the moment. They are flexible to all kinds of styles. You can wear shorts, jeggings, jeans, dhoti pants, skirt and even a Patiala under it. It can be worn for all kinds of outings be it a casual lunch or even a rock show. You can style it in two extreme ways- Indian or Western.
I found @missa_more_clothing having an amazing store of dresses and slits. I went for some silver jewelry. I am wearing silver studded kittens and a baguette too. Have a look at some snaps of that day.




















Slit Top- @missa_more_clothing

Pleated Palazzo- Bandra

Kittens- Lord's

Baguette- Esbeda

I hope you guys enjoy reading my blogs. I love writing them. If still any suggestions, you can post your comments below. <3




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts