Sunday Funday

How many of you badly wait for Sundays including me? Probably Everyone. Sundays for me play a very important role when it comes to getting refreshed after the tiring and busy week. You can imagine what it takes to study science all day, all week especially when there are hardly few months left for boards. Pheww ! I anyhow manage to take out time for blogging, infact I would do it everyday because things you love never bore. So last sunday had a pinch of madness and playing around with bubbles. I am fond of bubbles since my childhood. They are sooo darn cute and a fantasy of shooting with them was also fulfilled. What I wore was a fringe cape from Forever-21 with my ripped jeans. You can wear this on shorts, a plain white maxi dress and in several other ways. Minimal accessorization was not so minimal 

as I wore the needle and thread styled earrings which were part of my mom's jewelry collections and a few rings which were so chic and gorgeous. I am not going to make you all read more.
You can go through the pictures now <3  


























Cape: F21

Rings: Bandra

Circular Sunnies: Colaba Causeway





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts