Travel book | Day2 : Manali

Manali is truly a dream place. How beautiful to have yourself at such a great height and see those snow peaked mountains so closely. So close that they seem just in front of you . The climate is so soothing , so cold yet much much better than Mumbai.I could see everyone in those woolen sweaters , caps and gloves. Nobody even dares to come out of them. Well, I too couldn't. Out of all the places that we visited Manali had been my favorite.So on the first day of our stay, we had to go for river rafting. Such a thrilling experience. The water was as cold as ice. The moment it came on our faces, We all had literally lost our lives. It was the most memorable time of our trip. We still laugh talking about those funny faces after every time water which was actually ice banged us.We had to visit rose gardens on the same day and yes, some shopping too.

I wore a multi -colored coat which had buildings printed at the bottom and I found this unique piece at Myntra. Giving a little bit of semi-formal look, I paired it up with a pair of denims and brogues. The outfit was so classic yet edgy and complimented the background of my pictures too. Go through the pictures if you don't believe me.
































Coat - Myntra

Denim - Bandra

Brogues - Koovs

Sunnies - Colaba


Stay Tuned for the upcoming looks till then Happy Winters to all of you! <3


Comments

Popular Posts