Travel Book | Day 3: The Monochrome Touch

Hello Lovelies! I am back again with my 3rd installment of the Travel Book.The location where the look was shot was Magnificent & Perfect <3. Due to some disputes we didn’t go to the Rohtang Pass, though I shot under the hills of Manali where Rohtang was merely visible. The landscape was perfect and my most favorite spot as the scenery around was positive. The lush green trees in the forest, the snow capped mountains in the background, the chilly breeze giving Goosebumps, all that was way beyond my imagination.
Coming to my outfit, I am wearing a monochromic outfit. Black and White has been in trend since the beginning. Wearing the whole set of shirt and bottoms from my favorite online shopping portal “Myntra”. Both the shirt and bottoms had a touch of synthetic leather work which made it look posh yet decent. Fedora Hats go well with almost all outfits, And I finally got one for me from the streets of Bandra.  As the shirt and trousers had a leather touch on it I styled it by wearing my leather shoes as they really went well with the outfit.

The pictures have an amazing landscape view which will make your heartthrob. GO through the pictures <3























Monochrome Set- Myntra

Hat- Bandra

Leather Boots- Irla


I’d like to conclude this post by promoting the Myntra Application and suggesting all my blog readers to once go through that app as it is amazing and economical. Also, do comment below queries or suggestions regarding the blog.




Also Wishing All My Viewers Merry Christmas <3

Thank You! Love You All!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts