Travel book | Day1 : Shimla

Hello everyone. It's been really long since I posted something. So here I am with some back to back posts on my travel story. We had been on a family trip after like 7 long years and hence this trip was a real special one. I was excited since the day our tickets got booked and the best part was , I got a reason to shop. A valid reason unlike every-time:p

So on the first day we had to explore Shimla entirely. A military museum in the start, then Kuffri , an amusement park and in the end , the local markets. The weather was so much better than Mumbai yet the cold was unbearable and deadly. We were all shit scared to go out of the hotel rooms. Taking in account of the climate, I opted for a grey and black sweater jacket with a grey beanie. Ripped jeans and some leather boots completed my look.It was so strange yet amazing to see how people have constructed houses , cafe's , amusement parks at the some great heights. Literally at the top of the hills. Enough of my story telling and you can now glance through the pictures ❤️




















Sweater : Bossini

Ripped Jeans : Bandra

Leather Boots: Irla


Stay Tuned for my next blog-posts as it'll be the continuation of "THE TRAVEL BOOK"
            I'd like to thank all of you for supporting me!              

Much Love xoxo

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing about the Shimla it is one of the good tourist destination in india. I like this post it is wonderful one.
    http://www.shimlakullumanalihoneymoon.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts