Pizza Never Lies

Hello ! So this is basically the 'Happy 10k 'post. We are now a 10k family. I want to thank you all for the love and support you all have given me throughout. We have to go a very long way ahead . My every post is just to please you all so here's this one really special and unique.
Is there anyone who doesn't love pizza? It is something to die for. Something to cry for.
I decided to do a post on something which would be a mutual choice and actually loved by everyone and Pizza was the answer.
I am wearing a tee which has 'NO DRAMA' printed and lots of pizza slices all over it. I have probably waited 40 days for it to get delivered and hence I have really special corner for this one . The look goes really casual yet chic wearing a choker and sunglasses . Sling bags are something without which I cannot move outta house.The leather boots complete my look.
Let me show you the pictures now ❤️




























Pizza Print Tee, Sunglasses , Choker - Ali-Express
Bag- Esbeda

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts