Summer Getaway


Summer brings along a new travel place and that has been sole thing that excites me about the season. This year, we jumped onto Dubai which existed on our bucket list for the longest time ever. I can still recollect the day we had to board. Me having all sorts of emotions, piling up with chills running through my nerves faster than light. Maybe because that was my first ever international trip or maybe because I couldn't digest the stuff with much ease!

Dubai in its own is a piece of charm. If you've got a gaga over cars, UAE cannot be ignored. The people there treat you like a homie and the food they serve is absolutely mouth watering. This blogspot covers the first half of my trip and I'm super excited for you guys to see each detail of the same. 

Heritage Village, Abu Dhabi 

The first day was pretty chill having the Dubai city tour where I got my hands on a few of Sephora essentials plus some fragrances that I've been highly loving..We visited the famous Meena Bazar where you probably get anything and everything at a pocket friendly price. Also, the streets of Dubai had me crazy. Damnnnn !


The above image contains-
Microsmooth baked face compact in medium
Microsmooth baked sculpting trio in clair light
Rotative Retractable powder brush- 686
Outrageous curl dramatic volume mascara
long lasting khol pencil in infinite beige
Retractable brow pencil in Midnight brown
Beauty amplifier
Gogi lip balm

The other day, we left for Abu Dhabi covering two major destinations- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and The Ferrari world. I don't remember any sight as divine and aesthetic as the Grand Mosque. From the marble work to the chandlers, everything seemed pure art and absolute bliss to the eyes.



You can't complete your tour without visiting this unique combination of thrill and excitement. This Ferrari-brand theme park can you goosebumps throughout. I'm so proud to have experienced the world's fastest ride 'Formula Rossa' thrice in a row. YAY

Lurap Fashion is an online fashion portal that customises and designs clothing pieces in all plus sizes and styles. From celebrity style to ethnic wear, they have them all. I'm wearing a grey peplum top that has black side panels with an adjustable slim belt to it that's custom sized especially for me. The fabric is super soft and I'm highly impressed with the way they serve best to their clients. Visit www.lurapfashion.com for more.



Grey pepum top- @lurapfashion (shop here-
https://www.lurap.com/shop/grey-herringbone-boucle-peplum-top)
Silver bucket bag- @the.elitestore
Fedora hat, Shoes- Bandra

Thankyou for staying up till the end and reading my work. Stay tuned to see the other half of the trip. Sending love and brownies across x

Comments

Popular Posts