Bell and Fall this season


Everything with bell and flare is my favourite for the season. Its been in the trend since the 80's and we are still carrying it a right way without any modifications. Bell sleeves are often used in costumes of fancy characters and also were seen alot in the history. It showcases a gentle feminine flare without being fluffy. I am wearing one customised by @sewbery which is an online clothing portal with tons of amazing clothing options.They've everything from tops to dresses, jumpsuits and playsuits.If you're looking for your birthday dress, @sewbery could be the best options! You could just ask them to design anything as per your need and they could deliver it at your doorstep. I love the fern green colour of the top and its sleeves are exactly what i wanted to compliment it.
Pairing bell with flare was the very first thought and I am absolutely amazed as the finished look is much more better than what I imagined. Flared denims are all you need to team up with your crop tops. Silver jewellery has always been an ultimate saviour and my bridge sunglasses go well partners with it. I love how my outfit looks so bold yet edgy. Check out the pictures of this shoot and I hope you guys enjoy the look!









Top- @sewbery
Denims-@KOOVS
Sunnies-@wear_your_vogue
Heels-@20dresses

Comments

Popular Posts