Skin18 skincare

Skin18 believes in skincare instead of makeup. It feeds natural ingredients for skin while makeup is just a coverage. It feels it's better to have a flawless skin than to coat your skin with makeup which will hide the flaws. I am someone who is very conscious about having a clear skin and i keep struggling for one. Skin18 recently collaborated with me where in they sent me some sheet masks which are magical. Trust me, they do wonders to the skin. It took me a month to try all of them because i believe in true reviews to my readers. I used each face mask once a week and i could possibly see the difference my skin had. My skin18 face packs included:
1) Fresh fruit cucumber real nature mask pack for hydrated skin
2) Fresh fruit blue berry real nature mask pack for hydrated skin
3) Anti ageing horse oil mask pack
4) Luke mugwort nose strip
The first two face masks leave a similar effect on the skin. Because they are made of natural fresh fruits, the skin feels really bouncy and fresh. It gives you glow and helps in hydrating your skin. My skin's health felt new after i washed the pack and it seemed like a new life has been granted. Cucumber keeps roughness and dryness away from your skin. These two fresh fruit masks make your skin soft and keeps your skin white and pure all the time.
The anti ageing horse oil masks is something i never came across. The mask has the horse face printed on it and its super dope. It has essential oils which literally improved the texture of my skin so much. It gives your skin  a better quality, moisturises it and strengthens too.
The Luke wort nose strip is the best. It has amazing results to your black heads and gives you super clear skin in just 5-10 mins. Remove the dark pores and cleanses your nose like never before. I'm amazed to see how skin18 did wonders on skin and I've ordered from them again. These face masks are not ordinary. It's essential to give your skin the right products and skin18 is the answer!

Comments

Popular Posts