A Dreamy Tale

Hi guys. It's been a while since I posted a blog but i hope you all are upto exciting things this monsoon. Rains are not my favourite but this time I'm eagerly waiting for showers so that my Ramadan fasts get a little easier. Talking about this post, it's a collaboration with @evoguestore which is a brand new online portal that serves loyal to its customers. It is the maker of customised tees with anything printed of your choice. I love when online stores provide such versatile services. Because they told me i could customise a tee on my own, i actually thought for a color which is not black or white. Red came to my mind and i was not sure about the print. They told me that if i put my trust on them, I'll surely not be disappointed to see what they personally design for me. Finally the tee dropped in and i was quite impressed to see the dream catcher print on it which looked so beautiful. Apart from this, they even added some fringes to the tee which made it look super dope. I also found a big thankyou card inside the pack which if you preserve, you get 100 Rs off on your next purchase. How amazing is that?! It's not always that you'll be satisfied with online shopping but if it's  @evoguestore, they will amaze you with the efforts they take to see you happy and contented.Trust me, this is true. I paired the tee with my distressed jeans and white stilettos. I am crushing over every picture from that day and i hope you guys too enjoy watching them. Also, dont forget to check out @evoguestore on Instagram. They are worth the love❤️













T-shirt- @evoguestore

Stilettos- Koovs.com

Sling Bag- Bandra

A big THANK YOU to those who read my blogs religiously. I love you and you're the best!!


Comments

Popular Posts