Travel in Style

Hi guys! Before I start with anything, sorry for being MIA. I was occupied with shoots and hence did not have time to write here. This blog is going to be all about Travel & Airport way. We all have our holidays on and we are obviously going to travel places and some may even fly. Keeping this in mind, I have created two looks that I would personally prefer while travelling. Always opt for something comfortable and bold and hence both of my looks include brogues and sneakers that are highly easy breezy.

Look 1 is about a bold camel coat with a formal printed shirt and they compliment each other really well. I went for dark smokey eyes to enhance the look and my favorite pair of jeans to stay in my comfort zone. I did my hair in three ways i.e. middle sleek apart, messy bun and an easy braid to present it differently and make it look better in each way. Also you might notice black velvet chokers in both of my looks which are from an online page @chokerxcharm where they make handmade chokers and their designs are really very unique and edgy. That little black choker sums up both of my looks giving it a sassy end.


























Camel coat , shirt- Colaba causeway
Choker- @chokerxcharm
Brogues- Koovs.com

Soulwearclothing is a premium online brand that offers a large variety for women fashion. A versatile online store that provides a number of options for women clothing from tops , dresses , maxis to jumpsuits and play-suits. You can visit www.soulwearclothing.com to book your outfit now!
Look 2 is all about airport way where i'm wearing a military jacket from @soulwearclothing. I always had a fantasy about this print and i really loved the outcome of this look. It is 'Eliza' from the Tops section and you can directly buy it from their official website. Also you get a 50% discount if you're a first time shopper. Such a great deal to grab on! To make it look a perfect Airport outfit, i paired the military jacket with a white tee back and torn jeans. Also to get protected from the sun i have my Nike cap and shades on. Printed sneakers and a reindeer black choker completes my outfit. This look is my personal favourite and i hope you guys enjoy it too.


























Jacket- @soulwearclothing
Shoes- Bata
Choker- @chokerxcharm
Cap- Nike

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts