Graphic Tees Speak Louder Than Words

If you are looking out for a tee that speaks on behalf of you so loudly, @monekeebespoke has it all. An online based store having a wide collection of t-shirts from sports to casual, formal to even chic. Customization is the best part which allows you to get printed whatever you want to on your choice of tee. I am in love with the material and also with the fact that i can pair it up with endless things.
"I am working on myself, for myself, by myself" is what I got printed on a white crop top because as it  resembles my current situation and personality so accurately and also I can wear it life long as we never stop being better each day. Denims never go wrong but because I wanted to pair it with something different I opted for a pair of loose brown trousers and metallic slip-ons. Choker has been a boon in the present trend so how could I forget wearing one? My tan fringe bag completes my entire look giving it a gypsy side. I personally am a very big fan of holographic stuffs and i tend to buy most of them depending on what's written on them. If you too are fond of things like these then you should definitely check out their Instagram page and get your hands on your favorite tees now!!!































Graphic tee- @monkeebespoke

Trousers, slip ons- Colaba Causeway

Choker, sunglasses, fringe bag- Aliexpress

Watch- Calvin Klein

On my lips- Nude Coral from Colorbar

Comments

  1. Love the trousers, seems so comfy and great for summer !

    Subhadra
    www.isthaka.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article by the great author, it is very massive and informative but still preaches the way to sounds like that it has some beautiful thoughts described so I really appreciate this article. Get for more information mens basketball shorts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts