All About Spring'16

Hello loves! How is March treating ya'll so far? Holidays have started and i'm enjoying every bit of it.Something that really excites me right now is the upcoming summer.For me summer is all about light clothes, lemonades and beaches. Spring which is on the go is all about wearing all the possible colors you can, enjoying the weather,attending events and getting attracted to probably everything in nature.What one should opt wearing this spring are light weight denims, tie-dye fabrics, puffed sleeves,off-shoulder tops,long necklines and many more.

Talking about the colors,try covering up all of them which you haven't worn so far.Obviously black does justice to all seasons but i personally like things that are colorful. Colors brighten up my mood.You can go for colors like


Iced coffee

Rose quartz

Peach

Serenity

Gray

Buttercup

Shades of red 

Snorkel blue etc

I am going to try and put on all the colors mentioned above.My first look for the spring is about an electric blue Oh-so-dreamy pleated skirt which is so effortless and edgy.A fiesta colored crop top with flared sleeves go perfectly with it.I did not wanted to accessorize much to this hence i opted for a pearl neck piece and a pair of white stilettos which is my favorite part of the look.
Check out the pictures now and i hope you all enjoy the look!
 











Crop Top , White Stilettos - Koovs

Skirt - @high_head_shopping

On My Lips - Matte Me (Shade 412)

I was deeply overwhelmed with those lovely comments on my first upload in this outfit.You guys truly make my day.I promise to get back really soon with some back to back posts and daily tips.Till then,Stay tuned and loveee you all !


Comments

  1. Thats way tooo gorgeous Alfiya❤️❤️❤️����������

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ur one of the best look😍❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. A classic look. Beautiful pictures and gorgeous you.
    That skirt looks very vintage.
    :)

    www.isthaka.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts