Dolled Up Under 999


We all wish to rock the new year's in our party outfits yet by sticking to the budget.But this time,I've made myself proud by shopping my NYE entire look under 999.You have to believe me!I am personally a typical shopaholic person. Shopping all the 12 months is my thingy. But shopping brands only during the sale is what I feel is actually worth. Except the January sale where my father spends on me over brands and malls, rest of the time is where I shop from my hard saved money.So, I had recently been to Colaba Causeway to check what's new and I got myself some really amazing pieces at a very good price. After digging a number of shops I made sure I get something really unique yet up-to my budget. Marsala, an earthy shade of wine red satisfies and gets the richness in your look. It looks sophisticated and I always wanted to try the color. Passing through the same lanes twice, I picked up this over-sized Marsala sweater that couldn't get my eyes of it. The fabric is so soft to touch and its super long sleeves are my favourite part of it.In the same shop i also found a pencil black skirt and without even giving a second thought, I bought this pair. Got myself these black shimmer brogues to pair it up with my outfit. Marsala and silver go well together and hence I am wearing a neck piece over my sweater. I somehow manage to match my fedora hat on every outfit possible.But it wouldn't look any better except on what I am wearing here.





































A quick haul of my entire look:

•Marsala sweater - 300/-

•Pencil skirt - 400/-

•Shimmer black brogues - 250/-


I hope you guys now believe me.How amazing to dress upto expectations with the fact that you haven't crossed your budget. If you are not  always a brand person like me , street shopping is the best idea. Go and discover yourself some unique pieces every time at prices that make you dance out of happiness.

Comments

Popular Posts