Gypsy Soul


Hola!! It's August and it already feels so unusual. I don't feel motivated or inspired lately but I need to say that this post had excited me for real. Its my birthday month and the vibe is so differently nice. This month is going to be a very crucial one for me as it includes a couple of very important events that are going to be initiated hence I hope everything goes well. Talking about this post, it's in collaboration with @ssouljewelry which is an online store providing charm pieces for every type and every occasion. From pendants to statement earrings, they have it all. I absolutely love earrings that speak more than you need to explain about the look. It redefines your face and adds some extra beauty which is extraordinarily good to see. You can spot me wearing one of the pieces they sent me and this one is in black and gold, the ultimate combination of all times. The best part is they are too light for you to feel them on your ears.
I love everything that looks raw and vintage and having such pictures is more than I could ever ask for. To create a gypsy edge, I opted for a printed jacket with ripped jeans and leather boots and all these together looked beyond what I imagined. A high donut bun to highlight the charm beauties even more and bold lips to sum it up in place. This post is my latest favourite and I don't know when am I going to get over the pictures. They are too amazing to stop staring at. That's all for now and I hope you guys enjoy the look!







 

Jacket- @the.elitestore
Ripped jeans- Bandra
Statement earrings- @ssouljewelry

Comments

Popular Posts